Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bento in Anime!

Hey!
I was just watching today an episode of "Lucky Star" in which the four girls compare what they've put in their bento. I thought I had to post it here, as it really gives a nice idea of what the typical schoolgirl in Japan eats for lunch. Ok these are not vegan, but it's up to us vegan people to try to adapt them into animal-friendlier and healthier versions :)!
You can even read _beside the pictures of their bento_ the list of ingredients that they used!

Click on the video for a full version on youtube.

The passage where they compare their bento is at 12:00. Of course you can watch the whole episode, too if you don't know "Lucky Star" and want to get an idea of what it's like.
Anyway, I'm sure the topic of bento will come up a lot, so I might add more snippets of this anime in the future!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Leave a message!